Colossus Skull

Ahh, the man that is GaJol. I've written about his tech twice before, once about the old Skull of Orm deck and once about his distress deck. I'm not really sure exactly what he's up to these days, but the word on the street is that he's back in Sweden again for the foreseeable future.

GaJol enjoying a good beer and Schram.
GaJol teamed up with Viktor "Oldschool" to prepare for BSK. The deck he put together is definitely one of my favorites from the tournament. I'm not really sure what is maindeck and what is sideboard here though. I believe that the cards on the last row are most of the sideboard, except for the fourth Priest of Yawgmoth and the Berserk, and that the two All Hallow's Eve are supposed to be in the board.

Lots of shenanigans going on here

Kommentarer

  1. No Strip Mine, Demonic Tutor nor Mind Twist either ;) The deck could clearly increase it's power level by some simple additions, but I kind of like that it looks a little thrown together and don't play all the "auto-include" cards :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. And it did top 8-) anyway!

    //oldschool

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Well, it actually missed top8 this time ;)

      Radera
  3. If I remember correctly (to much beer involved to be sure) it should have played top8 but Gajol had to leave. So I got the spot instead. Correct me if I'm wrong 8)

    /axelsson

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Haha, I did not know that :) Even more awesome then!

      Radera

Skicka en kommentar